Friday, October 26, 2012

Home Group & Game Updates

So it looks like my home group, helping me work out the kinks in my game has fallen apart now.
I'm still getting to test the game occasionally with my in-laws, which has helped find things to correct or change, but we only play it on a few occasions.
I am bummed about the home group though, as they were starting to be pretty creative with their characters.

I'm going to be sitting down soon and working on the rest of the cybernetic parts of the game, along with completely redoing the magic system and their associated talents/skills.

It has been a little bit since my last post, and I missed posting a monster for Monday; I am happy to say though that my wife and I have officially moved and started the process of buying our first home (well a trailer, but it will still be ours at least).

No comments:

Post a Comment