Thursday, October 17, 2013

Silver Divinity Update and Changes!

I know I haven't really posted anything new for my Silver Divinity game, but there are reasons for that.
I have been working on it and I actually have enough written up to play the game for awhile, I just haven't been sure on what to post on here exactly. I was contemplating asking people to help me test it, but I wasn't sure if anyone would want to take the time.

At the moment the game is using the rule set from the Victoriana 2nd edition (Heresy Engine). After looking more at it and also from the fact that it is not open content I am pretty much sold on the idea of reworking the game to fit a different system.

I have been looking at and researching various open content systems (D6, Fudge/Fate, D20, OSRIC, etc...) and I think I like the feel and setup of Savage Worlds.

I'm not sure if I'll get any responses or not, but hey why not ask anyway. Does anyone have any opinions about the Savage Worlds system? Or any other systems at that?

I might put up a zip file somewhere with what I've already gotten worked up for Silver Divinity, if anyone would be interested in seeing it , although I'm not sure on that part yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment