Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Silver Divinity

I decided to start/change this blog(was cagc) in order to get more thoughts and ideas on my game project figured out. I've finally figured out a name for it I like, "Silver Divinity". I've already gotten some of the major concepts down and figured out for it and I have gotten to play a few sessions of it with friends and family.

It is based off of the Heresy game engine put out by Cubicle 7 for their games Victoriana and Airship Pirates. I've only gotten to play Victoriana so far, and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

The game is a mix of Sci-Fi and Fantasy, and my testers (family and a few friends) have said it is a little like Shadow Run except you can go into space. The galaxy is different from Earth's own Milky Way galaxy, but it is technically set in the future universe of our own. Although Earth does exist it is not actually known by any of the inhabitants of my galaxy, except maybe the divine beings.

There are no classes in the game, so what you can do is determined by your skills, talents, and your imagination.

The races are varied with your traditional fantasy races minus a couple, although a few different ones have taken their place.
  • Human
  • Elf
  • Dwarf
  • Orc
  • Gnomes
  • Fey (fairy)
  • Feline
  • Canine
  • Reptilian
  • Insectoid (Mantis, Scorpion, Ant, Arachnid, Firefly, Dragonfly, and Butterfly)
  • Avian (Raven, Hawk, Heron, Hummingbird, and Eagle)
I'll get this updated with some more information soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment