Friday, September 14, 2012

Wife's game request

So in the middle of working on my game, working, taking care of 3 kids, and going to school, my wife has made a request for another game project.

She really likes the Harry Potter books and somehow we got on the topic of a Harry Potter RPG game. I know there are fan made games around, and I will probably look at a few of them, but she wants me to see if I can make one myself for her to play with a couple of other people.

So I'm taking on this challenge for her, and sadly my first major step is going to be actually sitting down and reading the books as I have never actually read them myself.

2 comments:

  1. Now that's funny! I've not read the books either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny, glad I'm not alone then. I tried to read them when I was younger but couldn't really get into the first book, which made it difficult to want to keep reading.

    Told her I would force myself to get through the beginning thought this time.

    ReplyDelete