Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Day 19 - D&D 40th Anniversary blog hop challenge!

First gamer who just annoyed the hell out of you.


There has only been one gamer so far who has annoyed me greatly. Luckily here lately he is toning himself back so it's getting more tolerable. He likes to play ranged attacking characters and likes to try to build something that can supposedly kill everything before anyone gets close to it. As a DM it's annoying but manageable to work around him. But as a fellow player for me it's annoying as it takes a lot of the challenge and fun out of the game when someone tries to do that.

Now don't get me wrong I'm all for building a character that can hold their own. I do it myself, but I don't play mine in a way to overpower everything we come across. To me taking the challenge out takes the fun out of the game (I feel the same for electronic games, no challenge and I get bored and can't finish the game). So yeah. Had my sister-in-law tell me she likes it when I DM as I manage this certain player well.


No comments:

Post a Comment