Monday, February 17, 2014

Updates and Blog Blitz!

So I didn't really post at all this weekend, so of course today I am catching up on the D&D Anniversary  Challenge.

I realize that I just posted 4 posts (including this one) all in one day within like Thirty Minutes of each other, but yeah I was excited a little.

I noticed this morning that I almost have 100 posts (98 to be exact, which I realize isn't a lot compared to other blogs), I still only have 12 followers sadly. But I noticed that I now have over 10,000 page views which made me happy at least.


So on a side note as well, I have been participating in the Blog Blitz being put on by DL Hammons over at Cruising Altitude 2.0.

It is fun and nice I think for the people who get blitzed; so if you want to sign up just click the Blog Blitz link above or the picture below or the picture lower on the side menu!

It's easy and doesn't take much time out of your day, and it is something nice to do for the other bloggers around.


No comments:

Post a Comment