Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Day 4 - 30 Day D&D Challenge!

Day 4 - Favorite Game World

My favorite gaming work is also the one I've gotten to play in the most. Eberron is what I was first introduced to and I love the settings history and general layout. I enjoy the oddness of the normal alignments where you can find an evil Silver dragon and a good Mind Flayer. I love the incorporation of Psionics into the world and the way dragons take part in the world.

Probably my favorite part of the Eberron world is how Orc and Half-Orcs are portrayed. I don't have a good reason I can think of to like them but I really enjoy Half-Orcs, and the portrayal of both with the Gatekeepers.

All in all Eberron is fun for me, and I enjoy finding various things for players to do in the world when I get to run a game.

No comments:

Post a Comment