Monday, September 30, 2013

Day 30 - 30 Day D&D Challenge!

Day 30 - Best DM You've Had

A little pointless but I am excited nonetheless that I actually got through posting something with at least a little thought (not a lot though I suppose, but enough) every day this month, minus one day that I fell behind on.

As far as best DM that is a hard one as if we are talking about D&D only, then I've only every had two DMs so far and both were/are excellent DMs in their own ways. One is my father-in-law and the other is Eric over at Chronicles of Ganth, I have only been able to play with him once but he was an excellent and fun DM/GM (whichever) when I played.

If this isn't only focused on D&D then there are only two other people I've ever played with as them being DM/GM. Joe and Anthony are their names and me and my wife actually met them (and Joe's wife) through DDO amusingly enough.

Now with this ending I'll actually have to force myself to sit down and work on more things to post for my game.


No comments:

Post a Comment