Friday, September 6, 2013

Day 6 - 30 Day D&D Challenge!

Day 6 - Favorite Deity

As sad as it is to say what deity your character worships hasn’t played a huge part in the games I’ve gotten to play. One game it played a small role, but I’m pretty sure for the most part the rest of the people I normally get to play with don’t even choose a deity for their characters unless it happens to be asked for by the GM.


That being said I don’t really have a favorite deity, although I do have a couple of religious/semi-religious groups I like. And sticking with the Eberron setting which I enjoy they are the Silver Flame, and the Gatekeepers.

The Silver Flame I just find interesting for various reasons that might take awhile to list, but mostly I think they are contradictory in their leadership; and I consider them to be slightly psychotic (just my opinion).

The Gatekeepers tie into the world and races that I like. Orcs and half-orcs were the first Gatekeepers trained by their draconic leader, and although it is now made up of other races also the Orcs and half-orcs still make up a huge part of its ranks. Also the idea of Orcs and Half-Orcs fighting against the creatures of chaos is just fun to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment